Are you always looking for new technologies and tools, see every design in code and does every coffee-machine conversation you have start with “So I checked out this repo last night”, or “Did you see his code, he used tabs instead of spaces!”? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Front-end developer at Elastique you’re part of our multidisciplinaire SCRUM team. Together with our designers and backend developers you’ll be working on a variety of innovative web-based projects, where you’re creating a bridge between design and backend development. You’re day-to-day work involves the programming, designing, testing and implementing of web- and mobile applications. You’re responsible for the technical aspect, but have an eye for usability and user experience.
- Development of new websites and platforms
- Further development of existing websites and platforms
- Create a connection between design and technology
- Advise clients on their needs regarding technology and design
- Relevant work experience as a front-end developer
- At least 2 years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus