Internship Interactieve Concept Development
Do you dream of an internship that provides you with the opportunity to actively think along with media companies regarding concepts and where your own initiative and the development of new ideas is appreciated? Then we’d like to meet you!
Elastique is looking for a student who, through an internship, gets the opportunity to create and work out unique interactive concepts, commissioned by our customers.
In addition to learning to work with various types of communication, such as web, apps, video, and audio, you'll get the freedom in which your own initiatives can be developed in the form of designing, shaping and building interactive experiences for web and mobile. You work together with our team, consisting of various interactive disciplines, such as front- and backend developers and (interaction) designers.
- Concept development
- Creating content for websites and apps
- Take part in brainstorm sessions
- Convert concepts to design
- Prototyping concepts
- Pitching concepts to clients
- Third or fourth year student in Communication & Multimedia Design, Art academy or similar study.
- You want to develop yourself in concept development.
- You are looking for a cooperative internship.
- You are interested in (interactive) media.
- You are interested in games & storytelling.
- Affinity with (motion) design, technics and programming
- Familiar with the Star Wars universe
- Shit doen!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated