Digital Project Manager
Who are you?
As a Digital Project Manager at Elastique you’re responsible for the overall process of each of your projects. You’re able to guide the team in the day-to-day business, and make sure there are no impediments blocking the progression of the product.
Together with the client you’ll make sure that the SCRUM methodology if followed during the development process and to create a strong self-sufficient Scrum team.
- Managing Scrum teams
- Ensuring an efficient division of work
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Perform standups and other scrum-related meetings
- Identifying possible project-blockers
- Being the key between the scrum team and the client
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Scrum Master or Project Leader, preferably in the digital and tech sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Background in agile environments
- Experience with delivering projects in a customer-supplier relationship
- Coaching skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English