Medior iOS Developer
Elastique is looking for a Medior iOS Developer
Working for one of the best digital product houses in The Netherlands.
Elastique is an ‘award-winning’ digital product house. For more than 10 years, we’ve been developing successful digital products for organizations that take careful considerations when it comes to their digital future. Organizations looking to permanently strengthen their position in the market and make a big impact on their customers. We are well known and respected for the apps like Wie is de Mol, De Slimste Mens, Het Mes op Tafel, the NPO App’s and many more we have developed over the past years. Our 45 professionals convert the most diverse challenges into high-quality business and mission-critical solutions every day.
Create an impact
As a medior iOS developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of our clients and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform.
In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least three years' experience with mobile development.
With each other
Working together as a team is a highly important part within your day to day business. As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it.
Within Elastique everyone keeps each other sharp and help each other where they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from that and grow.
It is important that you recognize yourself in the following checklist:
--Reside in The Netherlands--
• You have at least 3-year experience as an iOS developer in building large-scale mobile apps.
• The iOS SDK has no secrets for you. With Swift and Objective C and/or XCode you already have several years of experience.
• Excellent knowledge of building complex UI designs using Auto Layout (either Interface Builder and/or programmatically)
• You are capable of solving problems and are able to use the right principles like SOLID and TDD/BDD.
• You have experience with working within a Scrum environment and follow Agile practices.
• You are looking forward to automating and implementing tasks in a CI/CD system.
• You are fluent in English.
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
• Minimum of a completed (technical) bachelor’s degree.
• Above all you do have an opinion, an open view on the future, embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
• Are you up to date with the latest techniques in the field of mobile development and have a passion for design.
• In addition, it is a nice must have if you have experience with analytics, bug reports and deployment tools to gather feedback about your app.
Think of Firebase, Analytics, Testflight and Fastlane.
• A good salary and important work
• 28 vacations (40 hours) and 8% vacation pay
• Flexible working hours + working from home in consultation
• Travel allowance
• Good personal training plan
• Macbook Pro with an escape key
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Elastique as a medior iOS developer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application and check us out on www.elastique.nl